When people think about saving money, they usually think about saving money on their groceries. Well, you can also save money when eating out!
The only time our family goes out to eat is when we are able to save money when eating out. We receive free or discounted meals each and every time.
Here’s how we do it:
- Visit Restaurant.com. There you can browse restaurants in your area and purchase a $10 gift certificate for $4 or a $25 certificate for $10. Restaurant.com frequently runs sales and I have been able to get $25 certificates for $2. Print the certificates and keep them in your car so you will always have them available. There is also an app you can download to your phone.
- Sign up for Groupon. This site offers 50-90% discounts for restaurants in your area. They also offer discounts for entertainment as well as goods and services.
- Visit your favorite restaurant’s websites and sign up to receive e-mail offers. Enter your birthday on those sites and you’ll receive coupons for discounted or free meals and desserts the month of your birthday.
- Follow your favorite restaurants on Twitter and Facebook. A lot of times they will offer special deals to their followers that they don’t offer to the public.
- Eat out for lunch instead of dinner. You’re getting the same meal, just paying less for it. Depending on what you order, the meal could be a little smaller than what’s offered for dinner, but most of the time, it’s the same size.
As you can see, there are many opportunities to obtain coupons and save money when eating out. Once the coupon offers start rolling in, you will wonder why you ever paid full price for a meal!
How do you save money when eating out? Let me know in the comments below…I love to learn new ways to save! 🙂