Now that you have mastered using your coupons at the grocery store, we are going to take it up a notch and go over where you can find and use coupons on items other than groceries.
Always remember that there are coupons available for just about every store you shop in. Read on to learn 9 ways to save money with coupons and never pay retail again!
Here are some steps to help you save money with coupons at retail stores:
- Visit your favorite restaurant and store’s website and join their e-mail list. They will begin sending you coupons almost immediately. Most will send you a coupon just for signing up. **You may want to create another e-mail account just for coupons because there will be many!
- Visit the restaurant and store’s Facebook page and Twitter accounts because they will give special coupons to their followers. These coupons are in addition to the ones you will receive in your e-mail.
- When shopping online, if you don’t already have a coupon, look up the store name at sites like Retail Me Not, Coupon Cabin, Coupon Craze, and Dealio. These sites will give you coupon codes to enter in your shopping cart when you are ready to check out.
- You can also Google the restaurant or store name and “coupon”. Example: “Macy’s coupon”
- Download sites like GeoQpons and Coupons to your mobile phone. You can use these coupons whenever you are out shopping or eating out. Just pull the coupon up on your phone and show it to the cashier/server. Instant savings!
- Join sites like Ebates and Shop At Home that will give you coupon codes and pay you cash back if you start your purchase online through their site. Whenever you complete a purchase, your account will be credited with the cash back amount and a check will be mailed to you when your balance reaches a certain limit.
- Follow blogs like Hip2Save, Totally Target, Coupon Divas, and Penny Pinchin’ Mom to get lots of money-saving tips and freebies. There are many other blogs out there to follow as well. Just Google “money-saving blogs”.
- Check the ValPak envelopes for coupons to stores in your area.
- Sign up for Groupon. Here you’ll be able to find discounts (50-90% off!) for events and services in your area, and it’s free to join.
I am sure that this is enough information to get you started on your path to saving tons of money on everything you buy… not just groceries. But just in case you’re itching for more, read my other posts about how to save BIG money at Target and the secret to getting free items at CVS. 🙂
Now, get out there and save money with coupons. NEVER pay retail again!
Be sure to subscribe so you can get more tips about saving money. You’ll receive a FREE printable when you sign up!