2 Liebster Award Nominations!
Both of these women have wonderful blogs about living simply and enjoying life. Be sure to pay them a visit!
The questions I was asked to answer:
1. What is your passion? I love helping people.
2. Why do you blog? To get my voice out there and to help people organize, decorate and love their homes.
3. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I would live in a warmer climate.
4. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go? Paris, definitely.
5. What is your favorite “end of the day wind down time” activity? Curling up with a good book or magazine.
6. Who has had the most impact on who you are today? God
7. What is your dream job? I actually had it once as a Flight Attendant.
8. Favorite websites that make life easier? Hotmail.com (keeping in touch), Amazon.com (shopping), Education.com (ideas to motivate my kids)
9. Favorite social media to use to share your blog and ideas. Facebook
11. Favorite rainy day recipe. Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Budget Loving Military Wife
- Journey of Joy
- Last Legs Blog
- The Zen of Zada
- It’s Tidy Time!
- Graceful Order
- Fabulous & Money Savvy
- Our Party of Six
- Organize Professionally
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Where do you enjoy vacationing?
- What is the title of the last book you’ve read?
- What sports do you enjoy playing or watching?
- What’s your favorite food?
- List 3 hobbies.
- What is your favorite season and why?
- If you could learn another language, what would it be?
- Are you a saver or a spender?
- What’s your favorite type of music?
- What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekend?