I am honored to have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World bloggers Award from Supriti over at Hooked on Homes. Supriti has a wonderful blog about DIY projects, organizing and home décor. Be sure to check her out!
In order to accept this award, there are a few housekeeping items I must take care of.
First, I need to thank the person who nominated me: Thanks so much, Supriti! It truly is an honor that you thought of me for this award. Your blog is fantastic and I am so glad you have also received this award. You truly deserve it! 🙂
Second, I must share 7 things about myself:
- I used to be a Flight Attendant.
- My favorite movie is “When a Man Loves a Woman”.
- I plan to travel to Paris and Hawaii someday.
- I would spend an entire day reading if given the chance.
- I have the best friends in the world!
- My favorite seasons are Spring and Fall (despite my seasonal allergies! 🙂 )
- I am learning to speak Spanish.
Third, I am to pass this award on to 7 other bloggers and notify them of the nomination. This was a very difficult decision because I follow many fabulous blogs, so here goes…
- The Jolly MOMents
- Not Just a Stay at Home Mom
- Home for Now
- Simply Save
- Graceful Order
- Redesigned by M
- The Healthful Saver
And finally, I have posted a picture of the award on my blog.
Accepting this award was a lot of fun…thanks again Supriti!
Happy New Year to you all!!