One question I hear often is “What is the best way to save money?” Although I use multiple strategies and techniques to save, I LOVE to use mobile apps. I’m going to share with you 5 money-saving mobile apps you must have!
These apps allow me to save money without clipping or reading sales circulars. I also don’t have to worry about forgetting my coupons at home because my phone is always with me! 🙂
In a previous post, I mentioned apps that I use to save money and here I’ll mention some new ones that I’ve discovered since then.
- KidsMealDeals lets you know which restaurants near you offer free or reduced-priced meals for kids. (Free for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry)
- RetailMeNot will find coupons for you while you’re out shopping. Just pull up the coupon and let the cashier scan it to receive your savings. If you turn on your Notification, it will let you know if you are near your favorite stores and if they have coupons available. (Free for Android and iPhone)
- Favado lets you select stores you shop at and it will search its database and let you know what’s on sale at that store. If a coupon is available for that item, it will tell you where to find it. This app is great for planning out your grocery shopping trip and eliminates the need to check store circulars. You can even select the type of items you want it to search. (Free for Android and iPhone)
- GasBuddy will let you know the cheapest place to fill up your tank. (Free for Android, iPhone, and Blackberry)
- Grocery iQ allows you to scan barcodes to create a grocery list and the app will show you if there’s a coupon to either print or load onto your store card. (Free for Android and iPhone)
So now you know a few of my favorite apps that I use to save money. Let me know if you are using similar apps or if you are using one that I did not mention.
Be sure to follow SimpLeigh Organized to receive more money-saving tips. You’ll be able to download a FREE printable when you sign up!