I know the title of this post may seem a little out there, but stay with me on this. I am going to show you how you can organize your ENTIRE LIFE with a free calendar app by Cozi.
*This post contains affiliate links. Read more about my disclosure policy here.
My family and I have been using this free calendar app by Cozi for 10 years. I have tried other apps in the past but always come back to this one. This is also the ONLY app I recommend to my organizing clients and they LOVE it! No other free calendar app has the number of features that Cozi has.
When using the Cozi app you are able to:
- Coordinate EVERYONE’S schedules and activities in one place! Now everyone can be on the same page. Each member of your family can access the calendar on their own device. They will then be able to view the entire family’s schedule or just their own schedule. Anytime changes are made to the calendar a notification can be sent to let everyone know! This feature has helped my family on numerous occasions when there were last minute appointment changes.
- Create and track grocery lists! Now you don’t have to keep separate lists or use sticky notes to keep track of your needed grocery items. You’ll have your list at your fingertips while shopping at the store. Also, anyone signed in to your account can view the list and pick up items from the store. The list feature also works for regular shopping lists, gift lists, school supply lists, and more! This feature is priceless for me and my family during grocery and holiday shopping!
- Create and manage To-Do or chore lists! Actually, you can create as many task lists as you want! You can create a to-do list for someone else or a chore list for your kids. The great thing about this feature is that the task can be checked off in the app when completed so you can see what has and hasn’t been done. If your kids are too young to access the app themselves, print it out and hang it in a spot where they can see it and check off the items when they are completed. I usually offer rewards for completing the chore list by a certain day or time so I don’t have to constantly check or nag about getting things done.
- Plan dinner meals! This is another one of my favorite features of the Cozi app. You have the ability to add your favorite recipes and even save them from a website to the app. Once the recipe is loaded into the app, you can add the ingredients to your grocery list! Then, drag and drop the recipes onto the calendar so everyone will know what’s for dinner each night. Another thing I love is that when you are cooking, the screen stays lit so you don’t have to keep touching it to follow the recipe. This helps to keep your device’s screen clean. LOVE THIS!! 🙂
- Integrate Cozi with other calendars! Currently, Cozi can be integrated with Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, and Outlook. The great thing about this feature is that you can share calendar appointments into Cozi from other calendars or you can add Cozi’s appointments into other calendars. This works well when you subscribe to other calendars for school, sports, or work. Now you don’t have to check multiple calendars…everything is in one place!
- Pay Nothing…IT’S FREE!! In case you missed it earlier, Cozi is a free calendar app. There is a paid version available, but all of the features I’ve mentioned here are totally free!
If being free isn’t enough reason to try Cozi, how about the fact that Cozi currently has 20 MILLION users, a 4.5-star rating with iTunes and Google Play, and is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner?
If you’re ready to give Cozi a try, click here to download it today. I’m sure you’ll love it! Let me know in the comments what your favorite feature is or will be. 🙂
Also, be sure to follow SimpLeigh Organized to receive more organizing tips. As a bonus, you’ll receive a FREE printable when you sign up!
- Get Your Family Organized in 3 Easy Steps
- Don’t Make These 5 Organizing Mistakes
- 5 Simple Ways to Keep Your Kitchen Counters Clutter-Free