I have to admit, I love the Magic Eraser! I have been using it for years, and have decided to share what I know about it’s many uses. Here are 15 popular ways to use the magic eraser.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I will receive a small commission if you purchase through my link. Your price will be the same whether you purchase through the link or not.*
I want to note that I have used the store brand erasers and they work just as well as the Mr. Clean brand. The store brands also costs less. :)So, when I refer to the Magic Eraser, I am referring to the store brands as well.
Here are a few things the Magic Eraser can do:
- Cleans the inside of your oven door
- Removes soap scum from the shower door
- Cleans mirrors in the bathroom so they don’t fog up
- Removes the sticky stuff that is left behind when you take off stickers or price tags
- Removes rust and stains on the countertop
- Removes nail polish stains
- Removes toilet bowl rings (cut a small piece and leave it in the toilet overnight)
- Cleans tile and grout
- Removes food stains inside plastic food containers
- Removes marker and ink stains
- Removes crayon marks from walls
- Removes set-in stains inside glass and plastic pitchers
- Cleans stains from gas cooktop
- Cleans pots and pans with cooked-on stains
- Removes stains inside dishwasher
Seriously, this thing is amazing and is capable of MUCH more. This list is only scratching the surface of what the Magic Eraser can do!
The only downside that I have noticed is that they don’t last very long. To make them last longer, I cut them into 4 pieces, and only lightly mist them with water (if you saturate them, they will shrivel up). When they get dirty, I mist a different area on the eraser and keep on cleaning.
I also use them to clean things that are giving me trouble, or are not coming off with regular cleaners.
How have you used the Magic Eraser? Let me know…I’m always up for learning new things! 😉
- Use Vinegar to Clean Your Home
- Quick Tips for Cleaning with Baking Soda
- Simplify Your Life-10 Cleaning Shortcuts