As an organizer, I often notice that it is hard for my clients to part with gifts that were given to them a long time ago. Oftentimes these gifts are no longer useful, but are kept for sentimental reasons or because they don’t want to hurt the feelings of the gift-giver. Here are some ideas for clutter-free gift giving that I’m sure they’ll love!
The following 10 gifts will not take up any space and will help the person receiving the gift wind down from all the holiday craziness. 🙂
- Movie tickets
- Gift cards to restaurants
- Prepaid cleaning service
- Car wash certificates
- A day or service at a spa
- Gift card to get a haircut or nails done
- Food/Flowers/Wine of the Month Clubs
- Homemade food or desserts
- iTunes gift card
- Redbox gift card
If you keep in mind the personality and interests of the person you are presenting the gift to, it should be easy to find the perfect clutter-free gift that will not clutter up their home!
What ideas do you have for clutter-free gift giving?
- Prepare Your Home for Holiday Guests
- Getting Your Guest Room Ready
- 10 Clever Ways to Organize Your Home