Since most of us are in “spring-cleaning mode”, I’ve decided to share my weekly cleaning schedule so that maybe you will become inspired to create your own weekly cleaning schedule.
Click here to receive a free printable of my weekly cleaning schedule!
Take note that I don’t work outside of the home, so I am able to clean during the day while my kiddos are in school. If you work outside the home, you may have to revise things a bit to fit your schedule.
I only perform a few chores each day instead of doing everything all at once. This system works well for my family and in my opinion, it keeps our house cleaner, longer.
- Laundry (clothes)
- Disinfect Toilets
- Clean Light Fixtures/Sinks/Mirrors
- Clean Tubs & Showers
- Laundry (sheets & towels)
- Dust & Vacuum Top Floor
- Vacuum the stairs
- Dust & Vacuum Main Floor
- Wash Bathroom Floors & Rugs
- Clean the Kitchen Disposal/Sink/Appliances *I don’t add the sink and counters to this list because they are already on my daily cleaning routine.
- Clean Kitchen Cabinets & Knobs
- Clean Kitchen Floor
- Clean Washer & Dryer
- Clean Blinds
- Wipe Switch Plates & Door Handles
- Wipe Screens (computer & TVs)
- Clean Toaster Oven & Microwave
- Dust & Vacuum Basement
- Clean Wood Floors
By cleaning a little bit each day, I am able to keep my house relatively clean. Remember, though, that I also do the daily tidying up in addition to this routine.
Following my weekly cleaning schedule allows me to have time during the day to do other things like volunteer, help friends organize and decorate their homes, work on my blog, and enjoy some of my favorite hobbies.
What about you? Do you follow a daily or weekly cleaning schedule? Is your schedule similar to mine or totally different? Comment below! 🙂
**Click here to receive your FREE Weekly Cleaning Schedule printable!
- The Magic of the Magic Eraser
- Cleaning Your Entire Home with Vinegar
- Simplify Your Life with These 10 Cleaning Shortcuts