We’re all looking for ways to save a buck, so I put together 5 ways to save money on entertainment.
- Text Redbox to 727272 and receive a free movie code each month.
- Download the Pandora app on your smartphones and tablets to enjoy free music. You can also visit Pandora.com and listen to free music on your computer. Just enter your favorite artists and Pandora will create a playlist just for you.
- There are tons of ways to get your hands on free books. One way is to visit your local library, and another is to download e-books from the following sites: Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and Project Gutenberg. Take your pick!
- Learn a new language for free if your library is connected to the Mango service. See if Mango Languages is available at your library and begin learning a new language today!
- Bank of America and Merrill Lynch customers with debit or credit cards can gain free access to 150 museums on the first weekend of each month.
Who said “Nothing in life is free”? 😉
If you have any other free entertainment options to add, please include them in the comments below.
Share This Post!: